CHICAGO, IL, October 11, 2019 — 10XTS will be attending the World Financial Symposium event “Growth & Exit Strategies for Software and IT Companies” in Chicago on November 12.
This is the flagship WFS Tech Conference for CEOs, founders, and investors of software and IT companies. The event will cover critical topics: investment, growth, strategy, buyouts, sales, and mergers.
Attendees can hear insights from top executives from Tech and Finance: private equity, VCs, angels, accelerators, strategic buyers, M&A advisers, industry luminaries, and CEOs who’ve built and sold their companies.
Corum Group is platinum sponsor of the event, and 10XTS is attending as their invited guest.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020