CINCINNATI OH, October 28, 2019 — 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, will be speaking at University of Cincinnati on November 14, 2019. Dr. Michael Jones, Academic Director Economics Department, coordinated the event for his MS in Applied Economics class. Dr. Jones’ focus is “Blockchain in Business”, and 10XTS enjoys a visible leadership role in the region for blockchain-based solutions.
Hiles will be covering a variety of topics, including 10XTS leadership role in regulatory matters. Additionally, Hiles will be demonstrating XDEX as a “card catalog” of documents and data attached to the blockchain as an information governance platform.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020