CINCINNATI OH, October 28, 2019 — 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, will be speaking at University of Cincinnati on November 14, 2019. Dr. Michael Jones, Academic Director Economics Department, coordinated the event for his MS in Applied Economics class. Dr. Jones’ focus is “Blockchain in Business”, and 10XTS enjoys a visible leadership role in the region for blockchain-based solutions.
Hiles will be covering a variety of topics, including 10XTS leadership role in regulatory matters. Additionally, Hiles will be demonstrating XDEX as a “card catalog” of documents and data attached to the blockchain as an information governance platform.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019