CINCINNATI, OH, October 24, 2019 — Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano visited Cincinnati and met with local “BigCo” entities like P&G and Kroger, and also startups like 10XTS. Cintrifuse is the regional startup hub organization and syndicate fund, and hosted the events. Pomp is a well-known evangelist for bitcoin and blockchain technology, and fronts North Carolina-based Morgan Creek Digital, a division of Morgan Creek Capital Management, a Registered Investment Advisory associated with UNC Chapel Hill.
Members of the 10XTS team were able to meet with Pomp, who provided advisory about 10XTS and the XDEX solutions. VP Business Development, Kevin Bass, and Advisor Jon Dever were present locally to discuss the regulatory compliance and market opportunities for the XDEX platform.
The event was coordinated by Cintrifuse Syndicate Fund analyst Nick Faulkner, who oversees venture capital investments with other VC funds as part of the overall Cintrifuse mission. A reception dinner was held with senior management representatives of Cintrifuse’s board and corporate supporters.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020