CINCINNATI, OH, April 14, 2019 — 10XTS is happy to welcome Kevin Bass to the management team as Vice President Business Development. Having managed multiple, million-dollar territories, Kevin comes from a full career of enterprise sales and channel sales development for B2B2C strategies.
His background in technology extends all the way back to the early PC era where he learned to code in the early 1980s in his dorm room.
Kevin’s willingness to show up at industry conferences and events, and even working alongside the team prior having a formal arrangement, Kevin’s self-starting attitude and amazing energy was a catalyst in bringing him on board.
Married with a son, Kevin is also passionate about craft bourbon, which is considered a key hiring attribute at 10XTS.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020