Redmond, WA, August 14, 2020 — 10XTS is pleased to announce that XDEX Pro has officially launched in the Microsoft Azure AppSource Marketplace. As a global financial records network, XDEX Pro is the cloud Software-as-a-Service version of the solution that enables small-to-medium businesses without huge software development budgets to connect documents, information and data to the XDEX Network blockchain ecosystem.
Launching the XDEX solution into the AppSource Marketplace is the final step for 10XTS before becoming approved as CoSell Ready, a partnership program created by Microsoft in 2018 to change how the company engages software development partners. Once 10XTS is approved for the program, the team will directly collaborate with Microsoft global sales teams to identify and develop business opportunities as a channel partner.
“While the core XDEX solution is cloud platform independent, it made sense for us to explore this channel considering the market share Microsoft has across global enterprise,”says Michael Hiles, 10XTS CEO.
In 2018, 10XTS received an initial $25,000 grant from Microsoft to pilot the development of the XDEX solution on the Azure cloud platform. Then in 2019, the team received a second, $120,000 grant to develop XDEX as an Azure-based solution.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020