Opportunity Zones and Opportunity Zone Funds are mobilizing capital investment in economically disadvantaged geographic areas as a result of the 2017 Tax Cut & Jobs Act.
Due to the 10 year horizon of any investment related to an Opportunity Zone in order to realize the long-term gain exemption, a thriving secondary market to persist the timelines while creating liquidity for investors will continue to emerge.
This will require funds, General Partners, and Limited Partners to ensure the efficacy of their original records and filing for auditability into the future.
10XTS can automate and secure the lifecycle of digital document evidence of the asset, investment transactions, as well as all related filings and reporting for compliance purposes.
Ready to get started?
- Opportunity Zone Funds and 10XTS - February 24, 2020
- Opportunity Zone Funds - February 11, 2020
- More Libra Partners Bail Out and Mnuchin Wants a Cookie. - October 18, 2019
- What is “Blockchain Consensus”? - October 14, 2019
- Libra Me This, Libra Me That, Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Bat? - June 18, 2019
- Public Finance, the Next Fintech Frontier - April 24, 2019
- What is Market Liquidity? - March 24, 2019
- 18 Barriers to Enterprise Blockchain Adoption - November 5, 2018
- Why is Startup Capital Disappearing in the U.S.? - October 13, 2018
- It’s the transaction that matters, not the token - September 10, 2018