End-to-end governance, risk, and compliance SaaS tokenization platform
When your primary offering completes, all of your documents, signatures, payment records, workflow logs, and approvals are easily ingested into your SaaS instance of XDEX Pro, which hashes the information to the XDEX Network and prepares the offering for tokenization.
- Records and metadata stored within the XDEX Network through the portal
- Mathematically provable hashes to verify the authenticity of the records and data
- Event logging at the atomic level for every action taken by every person across the network for permanent, immutable reporting
- Multiple custodian support
- Multiple exchange and alternative trading system (ATS) support
- Advanced customization and integration with XDEX Enterprise as an upgrade
Tokenize via XDEX
Once the initial volume of documentation has been imported into XDEX, tokens can then be generated as internal book entry audit tokens on the XDEX Network.
Accounts and wallets for every investor are created and maintained on XDEX to provide real time access and reporting to holdings for each stakeholder.
XDEX book entry tokens are then distributed to each of the accounts and wallets, providing your investors with a user interface to see their positions and access other features.
Embed into Layer One chains and smart contracts
After the initial tokenization is completed on XDEX, the entire schema is fully functional within the XDEX Network.
Should you wish to list and trade tokens on a Layer One public chain like Ethereum, Avalanche, Poly, Corda, Hashgraph, etc… smart contracts that create the public chain tokens can embed the governance, risk, and compliance within XDEX, and then generate certificated forms of tradable tokens that maintain a beacon back to the XDEX Network metadata layer.