Thinking about tokenizing an asset or security?
As markets decentralize, it becomes a prime opportunity for asset owners and securities issuers to level the playing field with complete ownership and control of not just the process of creating a token, but the entire end-to-end system of record of asset, investor, and transaction data for the entire lifecycle.
Issuers considering tokenization will find the market filled with many different approaches, most falling into the categories of:
- financial institution-driven walled gardens; and
- basic early token generators that solely focus on the dazzle of creating a layer one token and calling it a security or asset- but failing to contemplate the entire scope of necessary governance, risk, and compliance and master data management from an enterprise IT perspective.
Challenges with data and record ownership
As blockchain-based capital markets continue to emerge on a global scale, issuers and their investors are still subject to the lockup of their data and information within the walled gardens of service provider portals and marketplaces.
While the layer one public chain token unit of account may be easily portable across the network, the body of associated document and record information about investors, identities, entities, and transactions isn’t as easily extracted from these silos.
Asset owners and securities issuers must have their own, independent master data management solution that provides an immutable link to theirs and their investor’s data as they explore opportunities and trade in a decentralized marketplace.
We help offering issuers establish a comprehensive information governance, risk, and compliance-based approach to owning their asset and market data independent of marketplace operators, brokers, custodians, and other intermediaries.
Level the Playing Field with XDEX Assets
XDEX brings the best of all worlds together as a complete, end-to-end, issuer-focused solution dedicated to those who own their assets, and their investors who put their money at risk.
We provide a comprehensive suite of services to help you tokenize assets and securities. We also help organizations integrate blockchain and distributed ledger technology. Our structured approach is unparalleled in the industry.
- Launch a successful Digital Asset Tokenization initiative
- Define the key success factors of your Digital Asset Securities Tokenization Program
- Build a strong business case and financial model to get your Digital Asset Tokenization initiative approved by the executive committee
- Estimate your project financials: revenue, cost savings, cash flow, net present value (NPV), ROI, IRR, payback period, WACC, etc.
- Define and implement your change management strategy & plan to ensure people adoption of the changes
- Prioritize a company’s potential initiatives based on impact and effort, and build your roadmap
- Get an understanding of Digital Asset Tokenization to leverage and grow in a profitable way
- Manage your stakeholders effectively with our stakeholder analysis process and matrix
Read More Insights
We help transform the full lifecycle of the entire retail buying and selling marketplace, the investment process, streamlining payments and property transfers, tokenizing securities and property assets, as well as digitization deeds, titles, liens, leases, purchase agreements, insurance policies.
Even though blockchain represents a great opportunity to drive transformation in capital markets, there are still a lot of problems with digital securities.
Now that asset-backed tokens and stablecoins are starting to become more mainstream, the normalization of the technology still presents some confusion and challenges for the average person.
In the magical realm of Blockchain Land, consensus is based upon the underlying math and logic contained within the software used to write new ledger transactions.