Thinking about tokenizing an asset or security?
Issuers of digital assets and tokenized securities must own the process of creating and managing not just a layer one token, but all of the related non-chain metadata associated with the asset.
Many financial firms offer asset tokenization and digital securities token services, but in many cases, their systems are isolated within “walled gardens” that do not actually interoperate with other institutions or markets – despite the existence of a layer one token.
This leads to a lack of portability for investor and transaction records and data.
To ensure complete ownership and control of all necessary records and data for every asset, investor, entity, and transaction, issuers should only launch an initiative with a framework that enables easy extraction and portability of this information.
Launch Your Tokenized Asset Offering With Confidence
Smart business leaders are recognizing the power of tokenizing securities offerings to access multiple liquidity pools, better data about their asset, and many other inherent benefits.
10XTS has developed an easy way for securities issuers to cut through the noise and own their data when launching a tokenized offering.
10XTS will help you streamline the process of planning, launching, and tokenizing your regulatory compliant primary offerings.
- Regulation D 506(b) & 506(c)
- Regulation A/A+
- Regulation CF
- Regulation S
- Private Placements, Equity & Debt, SAFE notes, Warrants
- Fund Limited Partnerships
- Special Purpose Vehicles
- Private Equity
- United States, Canada, and International jurisdiction support
Information Governance, Risk & Compliance Master Data Management
Issuers must implement their own, independent Master Data Management (MDM) solution to ensure an immutable link to theirs and their investor’s data to truly maximize opportunities and trading in a decentralized marketplace.
10XTS helps issuers establish a comprehensive information governance, risk, and compliance-based approach to owning their asset and market data independent of any other marketplace operator, broker, custodian, and intermediary.
Join the 10XTS partner ecosystem and together we will revolutionize the way capital markets work.
The Asset Tokenization Lifecycle Process (ATLP) is a process-based model that formally defines how a real-world asset is designated by a new digital, cryptographic token on a blockchain network.
Campaign Planning and Project Management
Work with 10XTS to develop high level growth targets. This is usually a six to eight month effort implemented in two-week sprints with full dashboard-based metrics and key performance indicator (KPI) reporting.
We will help you develop and implement a digital securities offering plan based on your existing baseline, your targets, your pain points and your differentiating strengths.
We help establish a repeating cycle of measurement, analysis, ideation and/or optimization, and execution.
Our goal for every project is full transparency and taking immediate, corrective action. We pivot based upon what the data tells us.
What you’ll get:
- A solid, market-validated plan: targets, KPIs, analytics/measurement techniques, and the key milestones
- Project Management of the offering plan
- Implementation of project as coordinator
- Full reporting on KPIs, targets, and project status
Automated for Streamlined Investor Experience
Launch your primary offering through a fully-automated, branded SaaS platform to help you bring your successful offering to the market. The platform creates an efficient, seamless process for you to subscribe investors in a branded portal environment that includes KYC/AML identity verification, accredited investor verification, subscription, and payment processes.
- A complete CRM to manage all aspects of the raise, from conversion and investor communication/tracking to automated reminders with real-time data and analytics.
- Digitized subscription agreements and templated documents for any type of raise.
- Our proprietary question flow ensures investors can complete their subscription agreement in minutes, in full compliance and with no deficiencies.
- Stay compliant with automated AML/background checks and accredited investor verifications (where required).
- Optimized payment facilitation for a higher rate of funding.
- Ensure a smooth raise by facilitating cross-team collaboration on the platform, and leverage our network to ensure you have everything you need.
- Improve conversion and speed with digital payments, transforming the investor funding process while maintaining control over cost of capital.
- Our experienced Customer Success team provides unparalleled support from onboarding, to offering launch, to close.
- Broker and intermediary support to allow you to leverage existing capital raising networks.