Fintech has been hailed as a breakthrough in democratizing financial services. The new technology can substantially reduce the cost of providing retail banking, small business financing and insurance, as well as allow easier access to savings options and opportunities for investment.
After the initial wave of enthusiasm of what fintech can deliver, questions have arisen as to evaluating the impact of fintech on the real economy. Related, fintech companies have started raising money on public markets, attracting valuations far in excess of their brick-and-mortar competitors.
Are such valuations credible?
The panel brings professionals from the four corners of fintech – entrepreneurial, legal, business advisory and academic – to share their views on these questions.
Speakers: Julian Cunningham-Day, TMT Partner, Global Co-head of Fintech, Linklaters, London Zhaoli Meng, Dean, JD Digits Research Institute Irina Velkova, Senior Manager, Fintech, Grant Thornton Chair: Simeon Djankov, FMG and World Bank
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019