This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. Tech entrepreneur and mathematician Charles Hoskinson says Bitcoin-related technology is about to revolutionize property rights, banking, remote education, private law and crowd-funding for the developing world.
Charles Hoskinson is Chief Executive Officer at Thanatos Holdings, Director at The Bitcoin Education Project, and President at the Hoskinson Content Group LLC. Charles is a Colorado based technology entrepreneur and mathematician.
He attended University of Colorado, Boulder to study analytic number theory in graduate school before moving into cryptography and social network theory. His professional experience includes work with NoSQL and Bigdata using MongoDB and Hadoop for several data mining projects involving crowdsource research and also development of web spiders.
He is the author of several white papers on the design and deployment of low bandwidth prolog based semantical web scraping bots as well as analysis of metamorphic computer viruses through a case study on Zmist.
His current projects focus on evangelism and education for Bitcoin and fully homomorphic encryption schemes.
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019