Opp Zone GP is a new, Cincinnati, Ohio-based Opportunity Zone Fund operating as a self-directed “Fund-as-a-Service”. Their mission is to help investors leverage the 2017 Tax Act for investing in early stage angel & venture capital types of Qualified Opportunity Zone Businesses and individual Qualified Opportunity Zone properties.
10XTS is working with the fund’s general partners to automate legal documents & contract evidence of assets, partnership units, etc…
By enumerating the asset with records management-based evidence, the proof of any document, assertion, claim, or transaction can be proven as the common truth between parties. This provability establishes the future potential to integrate the asset into trading venues and wealth management platforms.
The fund general partners now have an easy management and compliance solution for LP administration. With a single click, full compliance and auditing can be made available to any authorized party in a trusted environment.
Ready to get started?
- Digital Dollar Episode 01: The Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020
- 10XTS to Speak at University of Cincinnati November 14 - October 28, 2019
- Anthony Pompliano Hanging Out in Cincinnati with Cintrifuse and 10XTS - October 28, 2019
- 10XTS at Gallatin County Airport Groundbreaking - October 26, 2019
- 10XTS at Miami University November 19th as Guest Speaker - October 25, 2019
- 10XTS Graduates From First Phase of Microsoft for Startups Accelerator Program With $120K Grant - October 17, 2019
- 10XTS to Attend the World Financial Symposium Event with Corum Group in Chicago November 12 - October 17, 2019