Today is a bit of a bonus, I got the video from the panel discussion I moderated last week at the Miami University Blockchain Club’s Virtual Blockchain Conference. The panelists were:
- Wendy Henry, Public Sector Blockchain Lead at Deloitte
- U.S. Congressman Warren Davidson
- Kentucky State Senator Brandon Smith
We covered the state of blockchain regulation as well as a whole host of other topics related to fintech, government policy and adoption, as well as a bunch of othter interesting conversation.
The audio is a little wonky at first but clears up.
- Join 10XTS CEO Michael Hiles for the Miami University Blockchain Accounting Summit October 29 with EY and PwC - October 27, 2020
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020