Inefficient Information Drains Profits
Capital markets are weighed down with inefficient, fragmented, time-consuming, manually-intensive and document-heavy processes with data and information management.
Repetitive processes, team turnover, expensive proprietary systems that don’t integrate with other platforms create low ROI decisions in client service, investor relations and sales teams.
The New Growth Engine
XDEX aggregates all your financial asset documents, trading, order, communication, market and reference information into a single API-connected, blockchain-based platform to connect, simplify, log, and secure every activity and interaction.
Connecting Capital Markets
XDEX enables a shared document, information and metadata governance ecosystem between related actors to ensure transparency and immutability of entities, assets, and transactions — lowering risk and reducing cost.
360º Asset Information
10XTS enables a data governance ecosystem between related actors to ensure transparency and immutability of entities, assets, and transactions — lowering risk and reducing cost.
- Built for all digital assets: Support for tangible and intangible assets ranging from debt obligations and securities to real estate, art, precious metals, healthcare data and more.
- Plug & play flexibility: Designed to integrate into existing enterprise processes for fast onboarding.
- Programmable smart contract layer: Customizable business logic to support corporate controls and policies.
- Hyper-secure from the top down: Private keys are always encrypted and cannot be extracted, imported or compromised.
- Decentralized architecture: Transactions require multiple layers of authentication via key signing. No single point of failure.
- Multi-user accounts: Configurable roles and customizable permissions to align with your business.
- True scalability: Cloud and on-prem solutions to support all business needs.
- 24/7 accessibility: 24/7 access to your assets and around the clock support.
Digital Asset Custody Management
How can financial services and institutions keep the digital assets of their clients safe in this new financial paradigm?
As blockchain, smart contracts and digital asset technologies have truly come of age, banks, brokers, funds, governments, healthcare, real estate, and military will all require secure, rapid access to their non-public asset portfolios and private data.
XDEX is designed as a full suite digital asset servicing platform for enterprise businesses, with an ability to scale with our client’s needs.
Regulatory Compliant Asset Tokenization
XDEX automates the trust necessary for highly fractionalized asset classes enabled by blockchain-based tokenization. By connecting the real world documents and data to evidence an entity, asset, and transaction, the digital “paper trail” can be mathematically proven throughout the lifecycle of the asset.
Market Trade Order Data Management
Using a distributed ledger-based multi-asset trade order management system for both buy-side and sell-side participants, connect to third-party trading platforms for capital markets integration to optimize regulatory compliance and reduce costs.
Enterprise Integration Framework
Effective enterprise data management is about smarter data governance and regulatory compliance. 10XTS helps integrate and connect legacy platforms with new cloud systems within a secure, API-based framework.
- Confidential – Sensitive, contractual information is only ever shared with parties entitled to see it. Parties can be assured that they are notified of all events affecting them.
- Auditable – Institutions and their regulators can comply with reporting and compliance requirements in real-time, rather than days or weeks after transactions are completed.
- Analyzable – Financial institutions can run reports against an historical record of all previous agreements and analyze all future potential positions based on current agreements.
- Extensible – XDEX serves as a common foundation which can be extended with additional functionality, entirely new product lines or even to power other markets.
- Zero Reconciliation – Continuous and distributed data integrity removes the need and cost of reconciling between multiple parties automatically and in real-time.
- Common Workflows – Market rules and common business workflows are replicated and independently verified by every party involved in an agreement to ensure systems are never out of sync.
- Lower Costs – Reduce administrative costs for audits, filings, and transactions to pennies
- Automated Regulatory Compliance — Reduce Reconciliation Costs. Provide transparency and automated regulatory compliance. Full window into all market data and transactions