Before XDEX: Capital markets and financial services are inefficient, human-powered operations. Full of risks in every layer of every organization, the only way trust has historically been ensured is through multiple intermediaries and ever-increasing regulatory compliance.
After XDEX: By consolidating the entire iterative body of information about identities, entities, assets and transactions across organizations and legal jurisdictions, trust becomes automated with highly secured algorithms. Workflows and processes are made efficient, value is instantly transferred and recorded, profits and returns are maximized, compliance is inherently enforced.
- Confidential – Sensitive, contractual information is only ever shared with parties entitled to see it. Parties can be assured that they are notified of all events affecting them.
- Auditable – Institutions and their regulators can comply with reporting and compliance requirements in real-time, rather than days or weeks after transactions are completed.
- Analyzable – Financial institutions can run reports against an historical record of all previous agreements and analyze all future potential positions based on current agreements.
- Extensible – XDEX serves as a common foundation which can be extended with additional functionality, entirely new product lines or even to power other markets.
- Zero Reconciliation – Continuous and distributed data integrity removes the need and cost of reconciling between multiple parties automatically and in real-time.
- Common Workflows – Market rules and common business workflows are replicated and independently verified by every party involved in an agreement to ensure systems are never out of sync.
- Lower Costs – Reduce administrative costs for audits, filings, and transactions to pennies
- Automated Regulatory Compliance — Reduce Reconciliation Costs. Provide transparency and automated regulatory compliance. Full window into all market data and transactions.
Everything in one place, not scattered all over the place.
Recent studies have concluded the average professional in today’s business market spends 2.5 hours daily just looking for files. That’s an entire day per work week!
Financial records are a struggle to manage effectively when stuff is spread out across multiple systems, apps, cloud services, network drives, local drives, email attachments, file services, task managers, spreadsheets, chats, meetings, etc… Now multiply that between lots of inter-connected organizations and stakeholders. Things get lost, you don’t know where to look for stuff, and people put the right information in the wrong place. Not good. Especially if you ever need to find something specific. And when it comes to record verification, auditing and compliance, all of the documents and data are duplicated over and over.
But when it’s all pulled together and digitized with XDEX, you’ll know where everything is, access it all with a click of a button, and securely share official records with your stakeholders with ease.
Before XDEX: Financial records and information are scattered across multiple locations, different platforms, email in-boxes, and other insecure locations. Things get lost and slip, mistakes are made, security and audits are a nightmare, and people are stressed. This is why audits and regulatory reporting eat away at asset returns — which makes everyone unhappy. After XDEX: Every single document and record is organized in a single, highly secured, distributed, immutable master data network. XDEX keeps everything organized by default. Things are always where you expect, and it’s obvious where to put stuff. You’re on top of things, everything is accessible with a few clicks, and a sense of calm sets in.