With the advent of blockchain, there are new and different ways to raise capital for your startups or funds. It’s called tokenization, and it’s different from the common methods of fundraising you’re likely familiar with. because of how it changes ownership from a traditional spreadsheet to a token on a blockchain. Join us for this interactive online event featuring Micheal Hiles, CEO of 10XTS, as he helps you discover how founders and fund managers can bring the security, transparency, and liquidity of cryptocurrency to traditional capitalization and ownership. Join us for this exciting event and come ready with your questions for Michael.
- Date: Apr 13, 2022
- Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Timezone: America/Los Angeles
Michael Hiles, CEO of 10XTS, was formerly the Managing Director of Founder Institute Cincinnati before founding 10XTS, and led three successful cohorts prior to founding 10XTS. Today, his team is helping founders, institutional investors, and asset managers launch token-based securities as primary offerings, and list and trade those tokenized assets across registered, decentralized capital markets.
- Michael’s presentation will explain how companies are efficiently raising capital through regulatory compliant offerings using blockchain technologies. He will also describe the process of tokenization of a security, and how Distributed Autonomous Organizations (DAOs) are changing governance and allocation of capital.
- Open Audience Q&A Session
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to learn from local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the best way to launch and grow a company