On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 11:30am, 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, will present a “TIGER Talk” at Innovate New Albany in Columbus, Ohio. Innovate New Albany is Columbus, Ohio’s incubator for technology startups, entrepreneurs and small businesses. From venture capital to human capital, Innovate New Albany enables business startups to access and leverage an unmatched level of resources to power growth. It is a one-stop shop where government, area businesses, venture capitalists, and private agencies come together to provide the guidance, expertise, and services that new businesses need to succeed.
TIGER stands for Technology, Innovation, Growth, Entrepreneurship, and Responsibility. These five values match Innovate New Albany’s mission and brand. Each TIGER Talk is a one-hour presentation delivered by a skilled leader with valuable expertise to share. These events are structured to promote active networking before and after the presentation.
Michael will be presenting his session, “The Startup Cryptoconomy”. More capital has been committed to blockchain fundraising in the first half of 2017 than traditional early stage VC funding. ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) are raising tens, even hundreds of millions of dollars within days and even hours. This is disrupting both venture capital investing and startup fundraising models. In this session, Michael will show examples of the evolution of token offerings, and how both VC funds and startups are leveraging the crypto economy to fund new innovation and growth. He will show how the demand for liquidity by early stage investors will put pressure on equity vs. token structures, as well as proposed solutions.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020