CINCINNATI, OH, October 9, 2017 — Today, 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, announced the launch of xtsCore to the audience at the Techstars Cincinnati Startup Week. The audience comprised of multiple venture capital funds and portfolio managers, financial institutions, and many advanced government agencies including AFIT, the Air Force Institute of Technology and 500 Startups.
On the tail end of the launch of xtsCore, the company is announcing its first major project announcement XDEX, a blockchain-based application network protocol that permits asset managers, angel investors, and VCs to attach data about their assets and ownership positions to a hash key on a distributed ledger in anticipation of future trading and portfolio management. This can provide investors with much needed liquidity while reducing the administrative overhang and inefficient cost of data collection, transfer, & validation.
“XDEX will enable asset managers to better manage their LP funds in addition to moving all of the documentation about individual companies to a blockchain ledger”, said Hiles from the stage.
Secondary market trading is often challenged by the lack of information about the assets under consideration by a buyer. XDEX seeks to bring more transparency.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020