On December 1st, 10XTS will be presenting at the Technology First Data Analytics Special Interest Group in Dayton, Ohio. The event is being held at the IO Data Center, 3366 S. Tech Blvd., Miamisburg, Ohio, from 8:30-10:00 a.m.
Presenters include Jad Mubaslat, Robert Slater, and Michael Hiles. They will be covering various blockchain topics. Advance registration is required, and the event is $20 for non-members.
Technology First is an IT industry trade association. We create a community for individuals to grow their business, share knowledge, learn new skills, seek new opportunities and explore the future. Their goal is to transform the Dayton region into the gold standard for the best-connected Information Technology community.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020