CINCINNATI, OH, October 9, 2018 — 10XTS spent the week presenting and participating in the Techstars Cincinnati StartupWeek. Michael Hiles, CEO, gave presentations and participated on a panel discussion with Wunderfund founder & CEO, Marvin Abrinica about Regulation Crowdfunding.
Based in Southwestern Ohio, 10XTS considers its roots in the Cincinnati startup community. Hiles is also the regional director for the Founder Institute startup accelerator chapter. Based in Silicon Valley, Founder Institute is the world’s largest idea stage accelerator program operating in 200 cities globally. This week also saw the graduation of the 2018 class for the Cincinnati chapter.
The original hypothesis for 10XTS and the XDEX product was rooted in the idea of using distributed ledger blockchain technology to increase trust and transparency, grow early stage capital investing, reduce risk for investors, and increase liquidity of early stage investments.
Seed, angel, and early stage capital markets operate in silos, and are fragmented, disconnected, and on the decline. 10XTS seeks to solve this problem and create a thriving capital ecosystem by connecting all market participants through the XDEX blockchain ledger.
# # #
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- State of Kentucky Passes Bill to Establish Blockchain Working Group - March 6, 2020
- 10XTS Adds Jonathan Dever as Senior Vice President & Director of Public Policy - February 7, 2020
- 10XTS Joins Government Blockchain Association As Records Management Working Group Chair - January 27, 2020