MIAMI, FL, December 13, 2018 — 10XTS was in Miami in force for the Crypto Pro Expo event held at the iconic Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach.
The event coincided with the annual Miami Art Week and Art Basel events, which draws tens of thousands of people each December. Partnered with the Family Office Association, Crypto Pro Expo was a full day of panelists and speakers discussing the emergence of cryptocurrency and digital assets, and the meaning of the asset classes for institutional investors.
10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles, was invited to participate on a panel discussion moderated by Haim Bodek, the famed quant trader who invented high frequency trading. Bodek achieved fame as the whistleblower to Congress after discovering the dark pool money front running. This resulted in two of the largest fines levied against exchanges in history.
The panel also featured other notables such Dan Viola, attorney with Sadis & Goldberg, as well as Carlton Fields attorney, Drew Hinkes, a nationally-recognized rising star in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
The event was headlined by CNBC’s Brian Kelly, who discussed his approach to blockchain investing through his new fund. Hiles was able to spend time discussing 10XTS with Kelly as well.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020