On December 8th, 2017, from 7:30am – 9am, 10XTS will be presenting at the eKickStart event held at HCDC. We will be discussing blockchain technology and the shift in opportunities for tech startups to get involved.
eKickStart is an interactive program with a technology and innovation emphasis. This program is designed to connect business owners with experts who address some of the most pertinent issues that start-ups and early-stage companies face today. eKickStart brings together experts and thought leaders from the region to share their experiences and lessons learned with start-up and early-stage business owners in a one-hour session over breakfast. eKickStart is co-sponsored by the Queen City Angels, and is held on the second Friday of each month (except summer) at the HCDC Business Center, 1776 Mentor Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45212.
Established in 1983, HCDC, Inc., formerly Hamilton County Development Co. Inc., helps build businesses and promote job creation in 3 simple ways: businesses incubation, business lending, and economic development services. Born out of a need to create jobs to counter a shrinking manufacturing sector, HCDC has nurtured over 300 resident companies, financed over $1 Billion in projects and helped attract and create tens of thousands of local jobs.
Be sure to register for the eKickStart event NOW!
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020