CINCINNATI, OH, October 8, 2019 — 10XTS was invited to hit the stage at StartupCincy Week 2019 to present their current case study for raising venture capital investment as a qualified opportunity zone business. 10XTS operates as an opportunity zone-based business, and has entered into a strategic relationship with Opp Zone GP, a self-directed opportunity zone fund-as-a-service. This provides the vehicle necessary to offer investors in 10XTS the tax preferred structure enabled by the 2017 Tax Cuts & Jobs Act (TCJA).
The TCJA allows investors with current capital gains to roll their gain into a qualified opportunity zone investment, which lowers the existing gain over time while exempting the growth of the new investment from long-term tax liability if the investor holds for 10 years. This provides significant incentive to investors looking to maximize the potential under the law while differentiating 10XTS and its current round of funding.
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020