COLUMBUS, OH, May 6, 2019 — 10XTS is happy to announce that former Ohio State Treasurer Josh Mandel’s Chief of Staff, Chris Berry, has joined the 10XTS as a member of our Advisory Board.
Chris brings significant public sector administration and finance to the team. As Chief of Staff, Chris managed an $18 million annual operating budget and a staff of 125 employees that is responsible for the State Treasury’s $22 billion investment portfolio, $224 billion pension custody portfolio, $11 billion debt portfolio, and more than $62 billion of state revenue. Specifically responsible for the communications, public affairs, legislative, policy and constituent affairs functions.
Chris also led team in creation and successful launch of OhioCrypto.com, making Ohio the first state in the nation, and one of the first governments in the world, to leverage cutting-edge blockchain technology to allow tax payments via cryptocurrency.
He directed the team that has earned Ohio awards as the national leader for STABLE Accounts, savings plans for individuals with disabilities while establishing partnerships with 11 U.S. states.
Chris also crafted messaging and national media strategy for the creation of OhioCheckbook.com, catapulting Ohio from #46 to #1 in the country for online government spending transparency and resulting in over 1,400 partnerships.
Prior to his tenure in the Ohio Treasurer’s Office, he was a staff assistant for former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, John Boehner. Chris is a graduate alumnus of Miami University.
10XTS is a Cincinnati-based fintech software solutions company that focuses on distributed ledger solutions for government-backed financial instruments.
# # # #
- 10XTS CEO, Michael Hiles to testify before U.S. House Small Business Committee September 9th - September 1, 2020
- 10XTS Invited to Meet with Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank - August 20, 2020
- The Paradox of Value - August 20, 2020
- Richard Werner: Today’s Source of Money Creation - August 16, 2020
- Liquidity Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Illiquidity - August 15, 2020
- XDEX launches in Azure AppSource Marketplace - August 14, 2020
- International Monetary Fund Discusses Fintech - May 14, 2020
- Miami University Blockchain Regulation Virtual Panel Discussion - April 30, 2020
- How Fintech Can Push Small Businesses to the Next Level - April 16, 2020
- EP #001: The Post Pandemic Economy - March 25, 2020